Thursday, August 2, 2012

A different kind of shot

After getting rejected at the foreign tourist quota counter for my train ticket (the clerk said I have an Employment visa so it's not counted), I headed to the nearby CCD (cafe coffee day--it's ala-Starbucks in terms of number of shops but it's much cheaper and coffee is not the same.

There I met Naren, another couch surfer and a good friend (naka naman!!!), and stayed for almost two hours! We talked about different stuff--his raksha bandhan bracelets (given from sister to brother, his included nieces), my stressful work situation recently and computers and websites and CS meet-ups among other things. Oh, about our liking for tweety bird and how rich the angry birds developer must be like!

And, we tried something new! The dessert shots of CCD. As I'm craving for blueberry cheesecake but can't fid any, I got the shots instead! Mango and then Belgian chocolate. It was yum enough, commensurate to the 20rs price tag! And seeing how I lost a lot of weight, Naren was teasing me to get a 1kg cake! Of course, I declined. Gluttony!
Shots plus chili cheese toast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste! I'd appreciate your comments so don't hesitate to drop me a line. Salamat po!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...