Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Breaking the Fast

Apart from the Muslim community who's fasting this month, so are the devout Hindus who are celebrating a festival real soon. As part of the preparations, fasting is in order.

For some, it's only staying away from non-veg dishes. Of course, for the veg eating population, that would mean as in fasting and skipping meals during certain times of the day.

As I am neither a Muslim nor a Hindu, fasting does not really apply to me--unless I'm on diet that is. Therefore, today's breakfast: dumdaar maggi masala with potato and soya bean waadi, nuts muesli and banana with dried green grapes. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste! I'd appreciate your comments so don't hesitate to drop me a line. Salamat po!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...