Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sarojini Nagar Market

March 7, 2012

Shopping Time!!!

Since our language lessons, both for Hindi and for Indian sign language, were done early and as the Holi Festival is coming, we decided to go to the Sarojini Nagar Market to get some stuff done (like photos and visit to the chemist aka pharmacist) and shop for clothes especially for the Holi celebrations. I got myself a white Kurti with black floral patterns, the closest thing I got to a plain white shirt. The market is much like Baclaran in the Philippines and Ben Tanh in Vietnam. To be shameless is the best (Sid, ca. October 2011) when it comes to haggling and bargaining. Kevin's so good at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste! I'd appreciate your comments so don't hesitate to drop me a line. Salamat po!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...