Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gaining some normalcy through breakfast!

In the past days, I haven't been feeling quite myself. Add to that the remark from Kalabay, the head cook in the cafeteria, and the veggie vendor, that i have lost weight...and looking gaunt! Therefore, I resolved to do what I do best to make myself better--eat well!!!

I haven't had a proper breakfast in Kharghar for the past weeks. With the exception of breakfast at Rajie's place in Delhi, I think this is the only day I've had a full meal! And seriously, it felt awesome!

I vow to make myself better and to not sulk and be down by whatever stressful situations I got myself stuck in. So yeah! Hello food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste! I'd appreciate your comments so don't hesitate to drop me a line. Salamat po!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...