Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oh my rashes!

March 12, 2012

After the trip to Old Delhi, I discovered that rashes have started to appear on my neck. I was feeling itchy and I thought it was because of the dust and the spices mixed with the Chandni Chowk air. Luckily enough, we had the VSO medical session in this day. The VSO medical adviser gave us medical safety precautions and procedures during our stay here in India. After that, I asked him for a consultation and prescription. And he gave me this:

No prescription, No medicine policy
He also told me that VSO will reimburse my medical expenses (Yey!) so I'll just need to go to the Chemists (sometimes called DRUGGISTS!) to get my allergy tablets and cream. Total cost for 10 tablets and a tube: Rs. 198. It was so cheap compared to Philippine prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste! I'd appreciate your comments so don't hesitate to drop me a line. Salamat po!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...